Tuesday 17 July 2012

Operation Wolf Arcade

Had the Operation wolf and Lethal Enforcers arcade machines arrive today.
both non working machines full of cob webs inside!!!  It will take a few weeks of work to get these running.
Nice to see Taito Operation Wolf cabinet again, always liked that game, first had it on the Commodore 64, it never used to load properly dispite waiting for an age for it to load on tape!
interestingly both these machines have the monitor screen facing upwards and its the mirror reflection you are looking at.  same trick i used in Midways Space Invader cabinet in 1984 when i opened the back door.  


There are two operation wolf cabinets available I have the UK version I believe which is the lower one here. i think it maybe just screen size being the difference


1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I am looking for Operation Wolf, but I live in Canada, I am assuming that you live in the UK?

    ReplyDelete